Friday, May 13, 2011

The Law on Sports is expanding

Dear readers and fellow sports fanatics.

For the past eleven months I have been sharing my thoughts and analysis' on various sports topics. It originally started as a hobby that I did for fun. However over the past eleven months I have officially changed my major to sports broadcasting and want to pursue a career in covering and presenting sports.

With this being said I am still writing entries in my blog. I also now have a Twitter account that I update more frequently with random thoughts and opinions. My user name is @TheLawOnSports but you can also view my recent Tweets and follow me right on the homepage of my blog right here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You can also subscribe to my blog via email right below my twitter feed.

I have also been writing weekly articles for www.oregonsportsnews.com I update my twitter with the link to my articles with the direct link so you can access them easily.

I hope that you enjoy my various opinions and thoughts on the sporting world and its current events. Thank you for all your support and I hope you continue to follow me.

Nick Law

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, I'm excited to see the good stuff that's on the way!

    ReplyDelete